lunes, setiembre 25, 2006

Scissors Sisters

I've been thinking of what's in the air right now, then I remembered I had seen a video from the Scissor Sisters.

I should have been more curious about them way back, but I am a little disconnected with the new "trends" in music right now (which is bad and something I must work on). The problem is that I don't have MTV like I did when I was 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 years old even... I knew everything there was about music back then, MTV and my brother taught me about it...

But those were other times, we are getting old!! :)

Anyway, Scissor Sisters... If you pay attention, they are really, really amazing. It's sort of daring and surprising, but it makes sense... It's really appropriate for the moment.

I was in between the two videos and decided to put both. Both are very good!



Comfortably Numb


I don't feel like dancing

No hay comentarios.: