viernes, agosto 18, 2006

I'll try it once again

I’ve always had intention in keeping a diary and never got around to it. I just can’t do it… so I cannot compromise that I will do this always, I have tried in the past and hasn't worked, but I surely know this is what I want to do… I just need to organize my time better. I have a lot of plans but never seem to find the time to do it...

What I do do is every once in a while write HUGE emails to my friends. I disappear for a while and then to compensate I write enormous emails telling them all the news… I could even post some of them… Some of them are really good! I’ve been writing emails since 97 when I left Brazil to go live in the US so I guess that's my type diary… too bad hotmail didn’t keep my sent messages back then, I’m sure I’ve lost real good information and some of the best emails! (I hate hotmail). I guess I just realized that I am an email writer… so I will write emails in my blog.

I decided I'll just talk about the things that I read, or think, or want to experiment with not limiting myself to doing a “fashion” blog… I do love fashion, study and work with it, read a lot about it, but I also have another important passion: dance. And have lots of other interests too, so I will just talk about whatever I feel like. I’m doing this for me, so I can read this later… And I’m writing this for you, if you find it interesting.

Anyway, I just decided to be myself, which is a beautiful thing…

One thing you need to know about me is that I speak three languages all the time and will do the same here… If I have to be me then I have to write in three languages. I am Brazilian, daughter of Uruguayans, lived in the US for almost 8 years and live in Uruguay in the moment.

No hay comentarios.: